I think it's over?
Passion does not flare anymore.
Haha
That's just me. I guess.
I'm glad that nothing starts.
So nothing's gonna end.
Or I should put it this way:
We stop it before any hurt takes place.
I don't know what the ending would be.
Closer? Or end up like stranger for the second time?
I'm sick of figuring it out.
I'm tired. Exhausted.
I mocked myself. I did.
Wtf? Why did I let myself be a love fool again?
Can I be the one I used to be?
That's just not me!
But then another me said:
I can be very happy if I don't request too much.
Present matters the most. Do not think that much.
Because it will only torture myself.
If it comes to an end, just let go.
Of course it would be better if it could last.
But I'm not so sure if I can do this.
I'm not sure if he can, too.
Now I don't even know what's on his mind! God..
Who says girls are complicated?
Boys as well!
sigh. How good if humankind are simple..
He makes me think a lot.
He makes me confuse myself.
He makes me happy, make me angry,
And makes me crazy :P
I'm just..not ready to give him up.
I'm really going insane!
Somebody help me! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment